All you need: Green or purple grapes, wooden skewers, mini chocolate chips, and a little bit of white frosting.
This snack is as fun as it is health. Kids will love making and eating them.
1. Simply assemble about 10-12 medium sized grapes onto the skewer. This is your caterpillar body. (Place green and purple alternately or in series, whichever looks appealing to your kid.)
2. Next, dab two small drops of frosting on the front grape. This will work as the base of the eyes.
3. Push one mini chocolate chip onto each white dollop to create the most adorable googly eyes.
4. Additionally, you can pierce two halves of one toothpick in the top of the front grape for the antennae.
5. You can also add emoji faces on your caterpillar to give them a hungry caterpillar look.