Now that you’ve have little ones on the ground, you will have to amend your style of New Year celebration. Not that you forfeit fun, instead you will have a simply memorable NYE with your kid. You just need to plan your party in such a way that it is a kid-friendly one.
- Break out the glitter and gussy up. Yes, fancy dress up is the foremost essential to get the party feel. Dress up your little stars in their party best attires.
- Make a party playlist that includes favorite grown-up and kidsâ€™ tracks. Step up to the dance floor. See your kidâ€™s moves for they are surely going to bring up the excitement.
- Retreat your house with props and streamers. Make party masks and the most trendy moustache props. Donâ€™t forget party hats and noise makers.
- Take lot of snaps. Choose a corner and turn it into your photo booth. Just decorate it with a glittery craft paper and your backdrop for the photo booth is ready.
- Set up a corner for jotting your New Year resolutions. Write out your resolutions and also ask your kid to doodle his resolution. This makes a great conversation between the parents and the kids.
- Let them toast. Bring a glass of milk and cookies and raise a toast.
- Plan a special dinner at home.
- You know what kidâ€™s like about New Yearâ€™s Eve? They can stay up late night. So why not make it a little special for them too? You can bring glow balloons or sky lanterns and fly them high. It adds so much beauty to the night that your kid will remain awe-struck for a while.
- Now the countdown!
Even though your kids donâ€™t stay up super late i.e. till the clock ticks 12â€™o clock, you can have an early sparkle show.